Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sliding

I did bad eating-wise yesterday. I was fine until 6 pm, but then I went to a party. And even though it was a healthy-eating, wraps n pita chips party, I know I still ate way more calories than I should have. Today, too, will be bad, cause I'm going to be on the road and therefore eating out. And then going to a birthday party and... yeah.

But I'm still excited! I went to the gym 5 days this week, wait no 4. But I danced on Tuesday so that counts. And today I'm going up to Dahlonega, GA with three of my closest friends to see what the mountains look like in springtime!

I'd say it's been a pretty good week for me. I did go and weight myself on Thursday morning before my cardio, and the scale put me at 149.6, which is as heavy as I was when I get here in August. I got down to 141 in early November, so this means I've regressed. But it's okay, because as Jaguar says, it's not all about weight. And I am still at least half a size smaller than I was when I got here. Maybe those extra 8ish pounds are muscle? I know I've gained alot of muscle mass, particularly in my arms/shoulders/back/abs.

Whatevs. I'm not givin' up!

3 comments:

  1. I love your attitude. I heard that if you don't treat yourself you fall off the wagon. We'll just call yesterday a treat. I'm giving you a golden star for the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to state for the record that Potamy weights only 7 lb more than me atm, and that I'm HELLA BITTER about lacking her boobs. That is all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dolly, the only problem is that I'm going to a birthday party tonight with copious amounts of sweets and alcohol. I do not plan to say "no" to any of it...

    Jaguar, it's alll genetics. My roommate would give you summa hers though! I kinna like my size, so I ain't sharin.

    ReplyDelete