Saturday, April 17, 2010

Alright, Still

Sorry for not posting these past two days, I've been busy and tired.

I'm still a little dragged down. I've been doing alright, had a bit of a slip yesterday with not eating lunch till 4 and eating like a cup of reeses pieces. Aside from that, I've been doing well. Still no results. At all. It's a little disheartening. I know I need to keep at it, but... it's just hard to care a lot when you don't see the immediate results of your efforts.


TBH, I think I'm not regular enough. I'm thinking of buying Metamucil or something :-P

I've worked out every day except yesterday (if we're counting cleaning, which I think I should. I busted my ass doing that) so that's good news.



I don't understand my body.

3 comments:

  1. Well.... everybody's body is different, so maybe yours is just in a state of shock right now and refusing to drop pounds? I don't know. Jaguar knows a lot more about this than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand my brain. I hate it.

    I have no advice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand my brain or my body..... :(

    ReplyDelete