Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Long Day

I'm freaking exhausted, but only because my Tuesdays begin at 6:45 and end at 11 pm after 3 hours of swing dancing. I did well today, as far as eating goes. Frankly, this part is easier for me, I think, because I am living on such a tight budget. I plan out my meals for the week, and only buy the stuff I need for that, so I don't have snack food or excess food lying around. I did indulge in some Hershey kisses at my friend's house tonight (while watching GLEE!), but that was still within my calorie count.

I'm still on track with exercising. Sort of. I'm supposed to get in 20 minutes of cardio on T/Th, and I usually count swing dancing as my cardio on Tuesday, but I'm almost positive I didn't get in my required 20 minutes of elevated heart rate. Oh well. I still did my ab exercises.

Blech. I am ridiculously tired.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the food thing is the main reason I sometimes wish I weren't living at home. Yesterday I had to resist pancakes twice (once when Dad made them for Mom and himself and once when Brother's girlfriend came over to cook for him!) and then spaghetti at dinner. Terrif.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seriously makes it easier. The only things I ever have to resist are the cakes that Amanda bakes pretty much once a week now.

    ReplyDelete