Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dreadddd

Did well today. Amanda baked cupcakes. Thirty-six of them. And I did not eat a single one. I went to the gym and lifted weights again. It's tomorrow that is the problem. On Thursdays, I actually have to go to the gym and do cardio. This week in my workout plan I am only supposed to do 20 minutes, so it's not that bad, but I am still dreading it.

On another random note, does anyone else enjoy sore muscles? I am finding that I do. I kind of feel like a bad ass cause I know I'm getting some nice definition. Or that I will in a few weeks.

6 comments:

  1. Sore muscles make me feel like I actually had a workout.... Its a love hate relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so do. I am sore today from running and abs yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's something that develops. I'm sore as shit today, and it's driving me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it does develop. So when are we working out togethz? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pharm test... Unless you want to go in the AM before I'm due at work (which is 845 a)

    ReplyDelete