Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I can't lift my arms above my head.

Found an amazing website. A little disgusting, a little intriguing. Thank you, Hondo's!

Did a free personal training thing today. I made the mistake of telling him that I needed upper body work. I almost threw up. He kicked my ass so hard. Driving home was PAINFUL.

Didn't even stay for the cardio I had been planning on doing. It's OK though, strength training is important. Wish I could afford a trainer though. I would never be able to push myself the same way.



Might be doing some striptease aerobics with some friends soon, too. I'm super stoked about it. Next week, I'm gonna see results. I should see results. I have to. If what I've been doing this week doesn't show results, at LEAST water weight or something, I might go out of my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo!

    I'M SO EXCITED FOR GYM.

    SO SO EXCITED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with a buddy aka Jaguar? That's what helped me get started with weight training.

    OMG. Okay most of those baked/fried items make me want to hurl, but some actually look good. PEEP SUSHI though? And icecream sandwiches made with Poptarts?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that site is ridiculously hit or miss. I mean... it's kinda enough to turn you off food because for every time you're intrigued by something, there are about three times where your heart and stomach hurt at the sight of it.

    ReplyDelete