Monday, April 19, 2010

*Click*

So, this morning, I woke up and went downstairs for breakfast, mixed up some pancakes and eggs, was cooking them, when I realized... "I don't even want this." and instead of just eating it anyway, I threw it away and made myself some fresh-squeezed orange juice and sparkling water. It was like, whoa.

Started Hydroxycut and acai cleanse today. Results by end of week?

Even after all the partying last night (including what seemed like a perfectly appropriate number of Keebler chocolate chip cookies after my peanut butter sandwich for my post-bar snack) I actually was down in weight this morning.

That was just what I needed. I'm sore from dancing. What a great night.

3 comments:

  1. How weird. After I went out Saturday night and consumed a ridiculous amount of White Russians (gotta love that pure CREAM), I lost a bit on the scale, too. Dehydration or something? Started the Acai thing, too. I'm way used to tummy cramps, so it's not anything too terrible.

    Good going on not eating the food when you realized you didn't want it, though I would've left it for Luke or something rather than throw it away. Ben would shake his head at the waste :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea last night was a workout. I toured 10 E, JH & HS campuses at work today so that is my work out. I am so pooped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Luke already had pancakes... I put the mix in the fridge and threw the eggs away in honor of Pants.

    ReplyDelete