Thursday, April 15, 2010

Argh

No workout yesterday. First time since Sunday. I'm really sore and I went on a bit of a fit and cleaned my whole apartment. Like, on my knees, scrubbing shower grime. I burned a bit doing that, I feel sure. For two whole hours.

Eating has been pretty on par. Still eating more often, smaller meals. Slipped once, ate half a pint of ice cream... Ben ate the rest, thank goodness. Aside from that, my calorie count has been decent, still a little low, but that should be good right? And it's all been coming from pretty good places.

It's Thursday... I have till Sunday to notice improvement, as per what I said before. Not an ounce different yet. Bleh. What's the point?

4 comments:

  1. If you cleaned for two hours, you totally got in a work out. You probably burned about 400-450 calories too!

    http://www.fitday.com/webfit/exerciseinfopage.html

    And honestly, if you are really sore, then you NEED to give your muscles a break. You're sore because you've torn your muscles slightly in your last workout, and you need to give them a rest so they can rebuild muscle tissue.

    I'd say you've been doing a great job so far this week. I bet you anything you'll have lost a couple pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a point. Make sure that you measure too on Sunday Jaguar reminded me yesterday that my weight may be the same but I will be more toned. It's all about the shape and the fit of clothes not the number on the scale. There is a point and it's just always harder to see in the begging of the process. You ate doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support, guys. I know definitely, the way my clothes fit and how I look are way more important to me than numbers, but I HAVE weighed myself and not a thing has come off. Nor do I really notice a difference in those other areas. I've just gotta calm myself down, stay the course for a while longer. You guys help a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up, Mainda Pants! If you quit, you KNOW you won't lose any weight. All three of us are behind you. :)

    ReplyDelete