Saturday, April 24, 2010

Been Ages

I've been feeling shitty lately. Really terrible. Going to the doctor in a few weeks.

A few days ago I went to the gym and was doing interval runs on the treadmill and had a stomach cramp so bad I almost passed out. It was the worst thing I've felt in a long time.


Fell off the wagon HARD the day after that. I felt so bad. I'm talking... Whataburger chicken fingers, fries, gravy, and THEN cookies and cream ice cream. That kind of fall off the wagon. I think I was trying to self medicate, ironically. Make my abdominal issues better by.... binge eating. Not sure I thought that one through.

Aside from that, been doing OK. Still no results. At all. I think I'm coming to terms with it. Maybe my mindset has developed into "Wait until the doctor." Stay the course, but wait to see what the doctor says.


What about you guys? Any noteworthy achievements, or noteworthy frustrations?

No comments:

Post a Comment